cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Another respected Elder finished...Thomas

Thomas3.20.2010‌....will tweak a bit as it dries  I always do

IMG_0756.jpgIMG_0757.jpgIMG_0758.jpg58938840878__998A8EC2-8214-498D-B7AA-FCCDDD8B6252.JPGIMG_0760.jpgIMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0761.jpgIMG_0765.jpg

Next up is our MarilynH whom I've already started, with ShawnP on deck

18 Replies
ShawnP

Wow. Look how handsome Thomas is! You are so talented, Missy!!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

JACKIE1-25-15

THAAAAAAT'SSSSSSSSS THOMAS! Another amazing job.  You are so talented.  Wow. You have really tapped in to something great. NOPE

Mandolinrain

I am really enjoying this. It takes awhile to get everything in proportion though and I dont think I will ever get that right, but I am seeing improvements. The picture I have of my subject also presents a problem sometimes. If they are not real clear or sharp showing features, then I have to 'AD-LIB'....lol

0 Kudos
MarilynH

MarilynH

Wow Missy what a beautiful job.......Great picture of you Thomas ....

Any of my Family and Friends would recognize me instantly! That's amazing! Thank You, Missy!

Mandolinrain

Your very welcome. It will take awhile to dry but I’ll send it to yiu as soon as it does

0 Kudos
indingrl

Missy you a good painting artist - WOW - MY tears filled MY eyes - YOU really captured HIS - person - which is to ME - gentle and loving - what a good picture of HIM - thank you so much for sharing - MY beloved brother Thomas - gentle hug

constanceclum

You are quite talented. Now I have a picture in my mind when I'm reading Thomases blogs! You look great Thomas!