Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

9/4/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

robyg‌ 11 years!
amber11 10.5 years!

janicesullenger 2800 days!

koopmanduk‌ 2200 days!

JulieSw and lisalisa74 5.5 years!

grethel‌ 2000 days!

chetnmel09‌ 1800 days!

mommydea 1700 days!

LizzyG‌ 1500 days!

ajax1605‌ 3.5 years!

Kaila2 michelelee55 Phil59 private.bbbj and williedisson 2.5 years!

Tamcmillan‌ 900 days!

Brianairb2LesleyON‌ and maxie8‌  800 days!

afriedh1 Angel.wings antonycaine LexyLuna 2 years!

Darlene0313 600 days!

cvnghjhn hollyrose oliman Pmjacobsen Readytobefree sabrinaeast36 Shirliam1 1.5 years!

tylerhampton71 500 days!

CarrieAnnBell earthygirl13 hope.mccullough and kimberlyjo 400 days!

78croles gwiser and Mommamich 1 year!

Jimmyporkchop 300 days!

Astmyers CLinnen CreativeD Dlblessed kaakes LynneD004 mgnmama psanta Rutho1988 sandrewartha Shadow420fans69 200 days!

BillFrenchy cbutler1264 DLHaffner Foxwoods iowena JessiccaB kasse melody9115 Paulainsc vickydurand1242 watassee 6 months!

almelm1428 Ggmc51 lyndajm Mghoward36 nomofosho rdbrandimore tdfreeman willacobbs10 150 days!

chaley.jensen Cindy7904 craftymamaw Dustinzim husslemotivate iamafighter itzcrystal kevinsbabygirl mullinschancy mzclaudiva paulaobermeyer sjpierce89 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

BarbieGene blondiemay bmacleod Cindy1973 danielle1983 Lriver6343 Puffaddict Reetaj38 Suzu081117 Velisa07103 Vylwnt.Fyre 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

0nelove acnewlin02 ambz541 annalealam Caitlynnbooth Casejennifer37 cjschim‌ chysug341 gavin206 girlbiker61 johnnylyme Ke318 Ladonna889 lymeranna Mammad01 meredithmichael Mynola1 Stleo2asa smbacon16 tzadiej and YummyLemons today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark

EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mynola1

Hello today was the day I supposed to quit but good thing I’ve only had 4 cigarettes in that’s good for me but hopefully tomorrow it’ll be less 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations to a great group on the 4th of the month...Celebrate and Enjoy Your Freedom... ~ Colleen 275 DOF 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats to all the winners. Special shout out to Brianairb2‌ on 800 days of freedom.

0 Kudos

hi everyone and hi Mark.  thanks for keeping up with my days for me.  it's been a little over 7 1/2 years, 2800 days since my last cigarette.  it was one of the hardest things i've ever done.  it wasn't the first time i tried to quit.  i tried several times before.  only this time i was hospitalized and almost died and was told that it could cost me my life.  never smoked another one again.  had 2 cartons at the house and still got mad at my husband because he smoked them even though i wasn't going to.  go figure.  i was addicted to them.  fast forward to November on 2018, my husband had to massive strokes in 4 days.  i almost lost him.  he still has massive memory loss.  this is due to smoking.  he no longer smokes.  i tell you this so if you are on the fence about quitting, smoking can kill you.  we both thought it wouldn't happen to us.  we both were lucky.  so if you are quit. major congrats.  if you are thinking about quitting, major congrats.  if you want to quit but don't know where to start but you are in this group, major congrats because you have come to the right place.  someone is always here for you.  just reach out.  if we don't answer, it may not have reach one of our pages, just jump on someone's page and say Hey i need help!  and before long you will be setting major records too.  so congrats to all of us

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for sharing.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to DLHaffner with 6 months

0 Kudos
Reetaj38

Thank you Iam doing great

Mammad01

Hello, yesterday was my 1st non smoking day,  today is my 2nd and my cravings are wicked! However I am bound and determined to kick this habit for good!

0 Kudos