cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Chelley123_

Better

Saturday  Aug 31 I started the Chantix.....the entire day was wonderful. I felt good and positive all day...the cravings wasn't overwhelming...I occupied my time that b4 I knew it the day was over! I haven't had the desire to smoke since starting the Chantix....still I take it one moment at a time...really been EDUCATING myself and living smoke free fearlessly....3 days smoke free!!

6 Replies
Mandolinrain

Good to see your doing well and taking steps to educate yourself on Nicotine addiction. Stay near the site and reach out when you need help, we are here for you

0 Kudos
Barbara145

You are doing great.  Congratulations on 3 days.  You are on your way

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Whoo Hoo...Yes...3 days free...You go...and welcome to day 4...hang in there ... great attitude...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 274 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Big congrats on 3 days of success. Happy to hear the Chantix is helping with the cravings.   Your journey to becoming non-smoker has begun.

Barb

Chelley123_

Things are going well...haven't smoked in 5 days!!! Get through 2day will be 6!....feeling good and positive and noticing changes for the better already....still one moment at a time...I did CONFESS to my daughter that I SMOKED...only bc she bought me a pack of cigs... i told her of my struggle/desire to quit and steps I'm taking to quit and I put them in the dumpster!!! I'm proud and pressing on....God bless 

Barbscloud

Yea for you throwing them away. That shows how committed you are and congrats on 5 days.  You should be proud.

Barb