cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  Are you ready for Labor Day weekend?  I thought I would bake a cake for it.  Also I got a special dinner to make.  

Make sure the holiday doesn’t cause you to smoke!!  It’s good to celebrate but don’t let the stress of it make you relapse.  Life on the other side is great!!  Stay with it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

7 Replies

Good morning Mike. Thought I might smoke this weekend...meat that is.

Have a great Labor Day and

Mn@ 001.jpg

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike,  A cake sounds nice.  What kind are you baking?  I am taking a brief road trip. Enjoy your weekend. 

0 Kudos

Don't get in any trouble on that road trip Jackie. I've heard stories about you single women.pastedImage_1.png

Mn@ 001.jpg

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Actually I am riding with my son. It is a 2 1/2 hr trip one way  He is going to speak/teach at a Bible study.  He asked me to tag along.  Then we will have dinner and back home. 

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

I'm baking a yellow cake with chocolate icing.  As I keep baking I'm getting better at it. 

Have a good holiday weekend.

Mike

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Friday and Happy Labor Day Mike...be safe and have fun...~ Colleen 270 DOF 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yellow cake with chocolate icing, my favorite!  Or chocolate cake with white icing.  Or chocolate cake with chocolate icing or white cake with chocolate icing or.....

YUM!

0 Kudos