cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

brendaposley

Ijustwanttoquit

Thank you guys so much.  I just know since i'm here now, things will go so much better.  This is what I need!

Blessings,

Brenda

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex .  Tell us more,  Have you quit or have a quit date?  You're so right.  This site made all the difference for me.  Educate yourself about nicotine addiction and create a quit plan if you haven't already.  My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX   With the right kind of support, this is so doable. . We're here for you during every step of this journey.  Just reach out if you need help.  

Barb

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Love the positive energy Brenda brendaposley it will help you greatly in this journey...keep working it ~ Colleen 269 DOF 

0 Kudos
brendaposley

Good morning,  I'm not really good at this, however i'm going to keep going until i get it.  I feel so good about this, it's almost like you can't wait to quit, so that you can help someone else get through this journey. I so love the feed back and i read the other stories on a daily bases now.  Thanks so much for walking with me through all this.

Much love,

Brenda

JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Brenda.  You are so welcome. Stay close.  We are here.  Come here first instead of smoking when you are having a problem. 

0 Kudos