RevTerrie

A craving now?

Discussion created by RevTerrie on Aug 24, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 24, 2019 by Sootie

Last night and this morning I'm really wanting a cigarette and I don't know why. I mean, I know why, but throughout two weeks of time I've had very few strong cravings because I would immediately focus on something else and that would take care of it. Right now, taking Zonie for a walk outside or trying to do other things hasn't stopped me from wanting a cigarette. I'll find a way to get past it because it's too important to me to give in. Zonie loves playing outside and going to see the neighbors across the road. So, she always helps me stay on track. Whenever I go to the kitchen, she still thinks I'm going out there to smoke so she follows behind me slowly like she's watching what I'm doing and I see these eyes peeping around the corner like she's ready to catch me....lol. She still goes to the door and gets my attention.... like mommy walk away from the smoking area and let's go outside. She knows what's going on and tries to keep me from it. I'm convinced of that. I suppose we're going outside to play and get me past this stupid craving. The person smoking a cigarette five feet away from me probably isn't helping either. Outside we go.....

Outcomes