Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

Quit tokens going out

fullsizeoutput_2b2.jpeg

The one pictured above is mine.

If you have a year or more quit, you get one for free. The following are going out next week to the following quitters:

minihorses‌ , virgomama

( Bellegonia‌ ( I need your address to mail you yours) who got her year in August 26th! )

They are made from Vintage Silver-plate  and guys....get keychains made from the same.. Let me know if you want one when you reach your year quit

28 Replies
minihorses

Check with my quit buddy DavesTime‌ we have the same quit date.

Mandolinrain

minihorses‌, I just sent a pm to him to see if he would like now, thank you Julie

Barbscloud

Thanks Julie.  I was going to send the same message!

YoungAtHeart

I LOVE mine and get many compliments every time I wear it (although the squiggly thingy got caught in some fabric and came off - but it's still quite the eye catcher)!

Enjoy yours everyone!

DonnaMarie

I'm sooooo close to a year. I didn't know these tokens were a thing! I love it.

Donna

Day 250

Sandy-9-17-17

I carry mine every single day Mandolinrain‌!   It is beautiful, just I think of you!   What a kind and generous gift to give one for their anniversary!  I cherish mine each and every day! 

Gwenivere

That is awesome!  I get pins every 5 years where I volunteer and they make you feel special which makes you feel good.  December will be mine.  Do you remind people as I know this scrambled mind will forget.

Mandolinrain

Yep, I will just add you to my calendar

0 Kudos
Gwenivere

Can I request a key chain?  I don’t wear necklaces.  It’s such a wonderful thing you are doing. Mandolinrain