cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

WhispersQSMB

A Penn study reveals single instance of vaping immediately leads to reduced vascular function. Nicotine-free e-cigarettes can damage blood vessels

6 Replies
indingrl

Thank you so much for updates

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

I had seen this article: E-cigarettes change blood vessels after just one use, study says - CNN 

EX Community Admin Team
sweetplt

Everyday something on news about vaping...and it’s not good...Thanks fo sharing WhispersQSMB and Mark ...both articles very informative .... ~ Colleen 261 DOF 

WhispersQSMB

I could make thread after thread but today's post out here,

"Doctors said the chemicals he was inhaling caused his lungs to inflame so much that he was unable to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide.

After an 18-day hospital stay, the teen has sworn off using e-cigarettes, which are mistakenly assumed to be healthier than regular cigarettes."

Vaping caused Texas teen to nearly die from lung failure 

WhispersQSMB

A lot of news on this, first i heard about vaping starting to become popular was around 2009 ish. By 2011- 2012 vape shops would open up all over here in NY even hookah places. So 5-10 years and all this, wait till the years grow and those that don't listen become ill. I always learned the hard way and i would always have an answer to those trying to help me . I hope these links helps someone quit, don't take my word for it ... research it yourself. I'm a believer where there's smoke there's fire 

Giulia

Thanks for passing it on.  The more you know, the better you know.