Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/17/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

stefturner‌ 3500 days!

chuck-2-20-2011‌ 3100 days!

YoungAtHeart 2600 days!

Aratay‌ 2500 days!

linda258 2100 days!

dlane68 and forlove 4 years!

crazymama_Lori‌ 1300 days!

kathywin55 myrtlebeach2013 and pegj 2.5 years!

Rob1974 900 days!

tinkanddeet 2 years!

Snuffy‌ 700 days!

AnnetteMMJaneWakefield‌ and Mel424‌ 600 days!

Pbjelly lopez000 ajd stphouston 1.5 years!

joyopiyo‌ 500 days!

NIJAKFER 400 days!

Arcmrb8683 CindyG54 Cricket Dhow elaydo and Priscilla 1 year!

paradox55 300 days!

Chatt jennyr123 mco and pwitschi 200 days!

jackrink Jweberjr matthew.mayotte and tiachristina 6 months!

1234wowzer CSTest denarae68 derald414 Fbowling grandmagrnville lakei42 mandy8675309 nadineshoe oliviaroko Ronjhow stephanie0506 vjs54174 150 days!

bjking Cxthompson dknittle jessie1984 LindaCatherine nikoaiden Rustie10 and wmatheny 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Dame1031 elouiksani Gracegreg Hallphresh2019 Kimchristensen1 summer6969 and waltertj16 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

cannibal74 cristie4281 DeborahDodds jackiedimaio KaixoMari87 Kevmp Nscotti5 R1CK Senorstrike snookums32 and sspaln23 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
indingrl

Yahoooooooooo WAY TO GO EVERYONE- CONGRATS - GOOD JOB

0 Kudos

look at that huge list of people up there..... congrats to all.

Lori, 1302 DOF

WOW!! I didn't even know I'd reached that many days smoke free. All I can say is that I love this new life of freedom. My slavery has become a thing of the past and it was all do to a decision that I made - well - 3100 days ago! Like every one else here, it had to start with day one and then day two until I was counting months that then years. Understanding addiction was the key to my new future, free of the effects and slavery of an intentionally modified plant that was slowly and insidiously ruining my life. CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who chose freedom over slavery. That alone shows your love of life and a love for a brighter future. To all of us I say:

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats to all of the winners.  You are all amazing. 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.jpg To a great group...Hope you enjoyed your day and your Freedom... ~ Colleen 259 DOF 

A special shout out to 

chuck-2-20-2011 3100 DOF...You Go...

YoungAtHeart 2600 DOF ... Way to Go...

crazymama_Lori 1300 DOF...Whoo hoo...

AnnetteMM 600 DOF...You are kicking it...

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

I enjoy EVERY smoke free day of my life....even the ones where I fall and break something, or have my teeth all yanked out.  Not worrying about smoking during the bad times AND the good times is priceless.

Thanks for the shout out!  I do like nice, round numbers!

jackrink

Yes, it has been 6 months and three days as of this morning (quit date 2/17/19). Wow, what days of pure ease and good sleep…..zzzz…..zzzzz

Jack Rink

jackrink77@gmail.com

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones. 

Congratulations Well Done Hand Finished Card Size 6.75" x 4.75" By Lings IC158 | eBay!

Special shout out to:

chuck-2-20-2011 with 3100 days

YoungAtHeart  with 2600 days

crazymama_Lori  with 1300 days

AnnetteMM  with 600 days

Kimchristensen1  with 50 days

Barb

AnnetteMM

HA! Did not even know I was kicking it at 600! Thanks!