cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jibble101

How do I get the free gum or lozenges?

Jump to solution

I have registered an account signed in and out but I still cannot find how to get the free lozenges and/or gum. Can Anyone help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JACKIE1-25-15

NAQC Quitline Map  This site does not provide free NRT's.  Use the link to check your state and what services are provided for your area. 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
sweetplt

Welcome to Ex...Jibble101 

I am not sure you can get free gum or lozenges...hopefully someone here will be able to help you out...

Please take some time to read on the support site especially reading and preparing at My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX ... I believe educating yourself on the topic and planning you can quit smoking.  WE are in this journey together and often it takes several things to help in order to quit... ~ Colleen 254 DOF 

Jibble101

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jibble101

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Piper32819

Look online for your state quit line and see if they can help.  I know the program where I live in AZ offers a one month supply. Good luck  

JACKIE1-25-15

NAQC Quitline Map  This site does not provide free NRT's.  Use the link to check your state and what services are provided for your area. 

marciem

Hi there... other's have given our best advice regarding finding free nicotine replacement aids.

I just want to add... most quit aids/nrt are same cost or cheaper than a daily cigarette habit, so if you stop buying cigarettes and use the money for NRT....  to you they'd be free (no extra expense than you're paying now)   .  Of course, you can't buy them at the price of one pack of cigarettes at a time, but a few packs of cigarettes would buy you several weeks of Gum and or lozenges at Walmart. 

Congratulations on your decision to quit smoking!

JACKIE1-25-15

Were you able to get the assistance that you needed?

0 Kudos

It would be helpful to people trying to quit to list some resources on where to get Nictotine replacement therapy products such as lozenges!

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some members here are sponsored and will see information in the Sponsorship area of Edit Profile | BecomeAnEX . If you do not see your Sponsorship as Active and a referring Health Plan or Sponsor then you'll need to seek assistance from an entity such as your state's quit line, health plan provider, employer, health care professional or county health department. 

800-QUIT-NOW is a good first step if you don't find yourself to be sponsored through us.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos