Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

8/6/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

charlie_west‌ 11 years!

Yaya2.6.10‌ 9.5 years!

jojo29‌ 3200 days!

Buddy12 2500 days!

Dovely and MoeUnfiltered 6 years!

kathyjeffery1 5.5 years

FreeandClear 1800 days!

maverick11 4.5 years!

Kayleesmeme‌ 3.5 years!

KMC56 1200 days!

mdmd4448 3 years!

Finchie1 glenna60 jamesadams48 jml3223 kppunith Msallnatural Peggyer 2.5 years!

5AlarmFire‌ 800 days!

Aveeno Dancindaisy Torrell_87 2 years!

Jouncybell 700 days!

CP033 Iquitdec2017 mikerichpier and Tammyzhere 600 days!

Kmdarling and l8braker 1.5 years!

Nsmith1779 500 days!

lillyn55 Michelle212 and rmcnew78 400 days!

0xygen BryceEvans Carrie72 tristan01 vlfaour 1 year!

Countrypumpkin meaganrenee nd paulae44 300 days!

bigdog44 carlad218 cjmelton Gkbs KimJackAtl Olesya and Tammy7596 200 days!

adauplaise jtl8bs Livijeanie robo1953 shlecka and taraanne 6 months!

dannybone Gpnod205 hturnerd joanie00 Melissaharrocks and newwings 150 days!

Abood akeeton47 anaomiz ctmalehorn Dietz1968 dnoccodpeed2003nancymtos.1988rainarhule7226 and soulscreme 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Anitch2011 arwen70 chicopitbull81 Egirlemmaleib fordgirl5430 jacquelinerob1971 jenking leah915 lindsay.mae9 Mecaslin mzbwmn75 Nana4669 TERESAB610 and trevordylan 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the →EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

aboyd63 kaitlyncronin Kboyd66 and terrara today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
Kboyd66

Thanks its gonna be a struggle but I believe I can do it with the support

of my wife ABoyd63 and the Group

Giulia

You CAN do it Kboyd66‌.  If we can YOU can!  Jump into the pages here and get your eyeballs wet.  Knowledge will set you free.  Glad you've joined us.

indingrl

CONGRATS EVERYONE AND WAY TO GO!

sweetplt

pastedImage_2.gifCongratulations to a great group...YOU are choosing Life over Cigarettes...Enjoy your Freedom ~ Colleen 246 DOF

A special shout out to ... 

KMC56 1200 days quit whoo hoo...

Dietz1968

Hi Mark:

Thank you so very much for remembering me.  I have continued on my quit smoke journey and yes I am 100 DOF from smoking and still moving forward.  After my health issue and what I have been through I am not smoking anymore.  This could have all been worst for me but God is on my side.  To the Ex Community, thank you so much for your continued support and patting me on my back for a job well done.  I never thought that I could quit smoking and I know my journey is not over by a long shot but I refuse to give up.  Smoke Free For Life.  Thank you all so very much.  100 DOF and counting.

Kboyd66

Great job

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you, this is QUITE the amazing list!

Ellen

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.

Barb