Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/28/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

ninepatch‌ 7 years!

nanawendy‌ 2400 days!

lady_t‌ 6.5 years!

maquitter‌ 2100 days!

KTQeeyore‌ 1700 days!

shellyh‌ 4 years!

Dotgirl_1-28-16‌ 3.5 years!

priscillaw‌ and tchaney71‌ 3 years!

wordswoman 2.5 years!

fams47 900 days!

ChangoGrande‌ and guest293‌ 800 days!

mjlibbie‌ 2 years!

Ellieb 700 days!

Gma_Bernie‌ 600 days!

BigCountry78 DiamondB DMShander htrubiano 1.5 years!

Lil_t mweber RHRS tboop 500 days!

JazzyRuns and Jennifer.Gangl 400 days!

byu Chilst DylanL14 and Nezra 1 year!

7jesus bnking23 Boomer462 CleanBee Codylanning DM8940 jeanbean213 nthclouds piyushm SandyV Twinklemom and virgomama 300 days!

Bstar888 gtrish19 Mikezzz1027 QuitMeNow 200 days!

lorijean Lywisn myssiing odin_03 Onlyifitslove reyanson18 smilenluv12. susanteg and Troybully 6 months!

darmar, erychecky36 FiFi47 Honeybee0615 jchawk0998 Jens79shovel juxtin1987 katyner ltitus momma1940 muir2000 Noona1225 Snoochibooches stone.lr.1 teammeka24 and tiffanylogan 150 days!

Brenndon8 Dez2171988 Giclouse gnieves617 Grandmabug1 lewald Mustang7 nhm0712 palmer801 Panda8608 pjh14042 ranae31 ratstar88 robinshane1 Waterbottle wen1031 and ysasonov 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

BetterDays bfortman1992 Karine Rmumber sarahwarwick sinko431 and veeasheo1 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the →EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

calcoteivy97  emartinez84 emueller81 fire6003 Hgf1rancis iacopelp keepsmilin428 kthornm reality53102 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
12 Replies
Karine

No I haven’t. Still not smoke free

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Karine‌ I apologize for the confusion. Please set a new quit date when you're ready. We're here and waiting to support you!

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
ninepatch

Here I am PROUD to declare I am still smoke FREE!  7 years baby!

If anybody is reading this I just want to say, take things a day at a time.  Breathe.....

Remind yourself why you decided to quit.....Breathe..............

Always tell yourself "you don't do that anymore!"...................Breathe........

Nobody really wants to continue to smoke.  Don't believe the lies that your mind will try to trick you with.

NOPE - Not One Puff Ever!!!

indingrl

CONGRATS EVERYONE AND GOOD JOB!

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Congratulations to a great group...enjoy your celebration and your freedom...~ Colleen 240 DOF 

pastedImage_1.gif

0 Kudos
Bperkins9311

I think you have the wrong person my name is Brooke and I just joined today

I set my quit date for August I’m from Ohio and was curious if you know of

somewhere that can help with nicotine payches

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bperkins9311

Bperkins9311 wrote:

I think you have the wrong person my name is Brooke and I just joined today

I set my quit date for August

Do you have two profiles perhaps? I don't see Bperkins9311‌ mentioned above.

Bperkins9311 wrote:

I’m from Ohio and was curious if you know of

somewhere that can help with nicotine payches

You can check with your state's quitline (NAQC Quitline Map ) to see what they offer as it doesn't appear that you are sponsored by your employer or health plan provider in the EX Program.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you, special shout out to nanawendy‌ for 2400 days and ninepatch‌ for 7 years! KTQeeyore  for 1700 days, priscillaw for 3 years, ChangoGrande on 800 days, Gma_Bernie for 600 days! GREAT work, ALL of you.

Ellen

Karine

No worries. I started on Chantix again. I am doing the gradual approach. Still working on my quit

Sent from my iPhone