cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Many Prayers Needed

I humbly request prayers for my husband, his dad and his dad's wife.  Last fall his father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  Pancreatic cancer does not have a remission or cure and is agressive.  He is starting to decline rapidly now.  My husband went to see them Friday and he said his dad looks terrible from when he saw them last month.  For those of you who've not been on EX back then you may recall that my f-i-l's wife hates me and won't let me come down and visit.  She takes fantastic care of him and that's probably what's keep him alive this long and I praise her for it.

Please pray for my husband, his father and his father's wife. This has been a rough ride for everyone.  None of them are Christian so I'm reaching out to the best support group ever, even if it's not totally about smoking  I had the passing thought of smoking but it left when the light turned green.  My God is love, compassion. the light, and life and I would be very thankful for all of your prayers to lift up my father-in-law to the living hands of Christ. No prayers for me are necessary. This is not about me, it's just about my f-i-l, my husband and his dad's wife. I praise the Lord every day for this compassionate group of people!

20 Replies
Christine13

Yes, many prayers being sent for your husband, father-in-law and his wife.  I know pancreatic cancer is vicious.

My heart goes out to you for the strife with your in-laws.

minihorses

Thank you Christine. Unbeknownst to me she got on pi***r over something I purportedly did. I don't even know what exactly I did. I love them both! His is wife has cut me out and won't let me see them.  I threw my my coffee cup across kitchen which purposely hit the wall.  Then I forgave her. 

indingrl

Prayers lifted in MY Lord Jesus name amen - gentle hug ❤

minihorses

Thank you

Barbara145

I am praying for all of you.  So sorry for all the strife.  May God bless and keep each one of you.  Great job not smoking.  (It would not make it better.)

minihorses

Thank you for your prayers Barb. There's no strife for me. My FIL's wife created it and is the one harboring it.  She hates my guts and that is all on her not me. If she feels that way she has every right to feel however she wants and nothing can change that. I still love them.

indingrl

Way to go❤

Many prayers for them, and for you, too! May his passing be peaceful. 

sweetplt

Hi Julie...minihorses Yes I remember the posts well...I will offer my up my prayers especially at church today to your family.  I have seen pancreatic cancer and it’s awful effects,  I am so so sorry...May all accept God’s will...in Jesus’ name I pray...~ Colleen 237 DOF