cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

out of commission for a while/update

fell & dislocated pinkie on right hand in 3 places.  in a splint.  back when I can.  be good!

=================== 

Update 8/1/19

Not sure why the NP (nurse practitioner) said it was dislocated in three places (looks like only one to me from the xray), but just wanted to add the actual image of the xray as it might be interesting to those who have never seen what a complete dislocation looks like.  (Sure was interesting to me!)  I found Greg's xray of his spleen really interesting and illuminating  (not that we're comparing ailments, his is much more severe)  so thought I'd stick in a couple of what a dislocated finger looks like.  It's kinda amazing to see.  (Let alone to experience!)

Pinkie Right1.png   Pinkie Right2.png

It WAS put back in place.  And "buddy wrapped" and they gave me a splint.  Still swollen, (icing off and on) but trying to be more active with it.  Not being too good about keeping the splint on during the day, (unless I'm doing something stressful with the hand) but do sleep with it.  

44 Replies
Bonnie

Now that's sounds painful...ugh and yucko and I'm so sorry, Giulia...hope it heals pronto!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Ouch!  Sending good thoughts your way!

0 Kudos

Oh my! Falls are so dangerous! Get better soon - we need you! But you need you first! Big Hugs!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Ouch!  Make sure to take care of  YOU Lady G!  We will be here! xoxo

Rachel

0 Kudos

Yowch! Take care. Get it transplanted. 

Mn@ 001.jpg

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Hi Giulia I leave for a day and you fall...oh no...bless your heart...rest and ice and take care of you...I will miss you so much...so happy you had a good laugh with George Clooney...lmao...Happy Friday....((((cyber hugs and love)))) Colleen 235 DOF 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

A little eye candy...to help you heal dear lady...lol

pastedImage_1.jpg

AnnetteMM

Better eye candy:

04588aacd560018b669caa08ee17a09f--fun-movies-james-spader.jpg

indingrl

He is so handsome❤

0 Kudos