cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

emueller81

Does anyone know of free smoking cessation items?

Jump to solution

I need to quit but having trouble paying for patches gum etc. Does anyone know of any programs that cover this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

emueller81 Patches and other NRT are not provided to most of our members however some members have access to premium services as their employer or health plan provider sponsors them through the EX Program.  Looking at your account it doesn't appear you are sponsored so you'll need to contact your state's quit line at 800-QUIT-NOW or their website if you are in need. Your healthcare provider or county health services may have additional ideas if things don't pan out. If you think you should be sponsored you can contact via Private Message with more details and I can look into it more.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

emueller81 Patches and other NRT are not provided to most of our members however some members have access to premium services as their employer or health plan provider sponsors them through the EX Program.  Looking at your account it doesn't appear you are sponsored so you'll need to contact your state's quit line at 800-QUIT-NOW or their website if you are in need. Your healthcare provider or county health services may have additional ideas if things don't pan out. If you think you should be sponsored you can contact via Private Message with more details and I can look into it more.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
indingrl

Welcome - cold turkey quits work - educating yourself by reading blogs to see and choose a NICOTINE FREE plan that YOU choose YOUR OWN plan a day a time - SUGGESTIONS are shared by others to HELP - just sharing - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you- gentle hug❤ 

0 Kudos