cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Saturday!!  Well now the weekend is here!!  I hope everybody has a great one!!  I am getting ready to make the brownies.  Also I will go to market for some turmeric.  What are you doing for the weekend?

One thing is for sure!!  I will not be smoking!!  Thanks to EX I don’t do that anymore!!  EX helped me do what I couldn’t do by myself!!  I am forever grateful!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
sweetplt

Good Saturday Morning Mike...not smoking for sure...no big plans this weekend...home with hubs...some walks with the dog, church, grill out ... I am thinking of baking some cookies...Happy Saturday ~ Colleen 236 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

I'm waiting for the carpet cleaners to come.  Ugh.  Grilling some shrimp for dinner with some corn on the cob.  Brownies and cookies sound good!

WhispersQSMB

Happy Saturday Everyone, getting used to the site but after i find my way i'll be more active.. Move a muscle, change a thought was my goto when a tough crave hit... 

Saturday in the Park- Chicago - YouTube 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to Ex.  If you're new to the site, post so more so we get to know you and of course cheer you on!

Barb

0 Kudos