Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/22/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

BobbiBillard‌ 11 years!

amanda84baby_t_tinabuncycarmadavid72den4dennis16jay37sandy52‌ and wise60‌ 9.5 years!

Kathryn16 2900 days!

Patty-cake‌ 2600 days!
capitalDistrict 2000 days!

swilson2‌ 1900 days!

Yolandesteyn 5 years!

barbt12-30-2015 1300 days!

Chickenbones 1000 days!

kym4 2.5 years!

willow33 900 days!

Ninano 800 days!

LindaFahey and MalcolmL 700 days!

Beth86 600 days!

Bmitola cat52 surfandstrings babygrl62395 1.5 years!

kymbah MarkitaF and tonyam7837 500 days!

abeasch and Lescoo 400 days!

julie1933 and juliuscando and sim88999 and Squeela112 1 year!

dwaynemellott Theoutsidr 300 days!

JOconnor and JoeDoodle 200 days!

Britt01 6 months!

AliBow amanda22273 brittany2013 cookietoedoe49 feral-lamb Jackielynn mnicolee1 SheilaBee 150 days!

Andstillirise bevnorfrey JDHAM81 mommy2x45403 rebeccakelsey sallysmithtgh 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Godmamaandme j.deer3090Javajodi Koji neal6272 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

alexr038 1joe Aginsky budsyourguy cstoppa01 dylanbivoch ernielove faithkeshia homewardbound25 jlange223 jphorras jptse2 kaufmann66 Kndoucet LametriceB lizzieturnip McInbutler monkey1954 Netty03 qppjvb slick38107 Tiffybcats  today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
10 Replies
indingrl

WOOOOOOOOOOwooooooo - CONGRATS EVERYBODY- WAY TO GO!

elvan

Congratulations to all of you with special shout outs to Patty-cake‌ for 2500 days, swilson2‌ for 1900 days, and Andstillirise‌ for reaching triple digits.  Great jobs.

Ellen

0 Kudos
BobbiBillard

Screen Shot 2019-07-22 at 5.40.14 PM.png

I did it. Eleven years today. My quit-versary. Couldn't have done it without Become An Ex and Chantix. You can do it too guys! 

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS BobbiBillard‌ what an anniversary!

Ellen

JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations to all of the winners.  

BobbiBillard

Thanks so much! I'm so happy it finally stuck. How long has it been for you? How's everything going so far? I've been on this site since the early beginnings. Who woulda thunk!?

Patty-cake

Hey All!

2600 days. How time flies when we get busy enjoying life without cigarettes. Thanks for the shout out. 

Isn’t it wonderful to see all the successes!

Freedom! I love my smoke free life!

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Big shout out to Andstillirise with 100 days.  Welcome to the Triple Digit Club

Image result for moving congratulations images

0 Kudos
Andstillirise

Thanks so much , Barb !!!! 

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019, 7:11:38 AM CDT, Barbscloud <communityadmin@becomeanex.org> wrote:

|

BecomeAnEX

|

You have been mentioned

by Barbscloud in Re: 7/22/19 Celebrations in BecomeAnEX - View Barbscloud's reference to you

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Big shout out to Andstillirise with 100 days.  Welcome to the Triple Digit Club

https://media.tenor.com/images/f5619d50d900236abf4d0fe329571721/tenor.gif

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

This email was sent by BecomeAnEX because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from BecomeAnEX, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences. Be sure to click Save. News Digest emails are sent on Thursdays by default.

0 Kudos