Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/21/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

so_over_it 3500 days!

joy14‌ 9.5 years!

mlpepsi517 2500 days!

janetlynn‌ 5.5 years!

stadtlerj 1900 days!

jhalberstein

AMidnightSoul 4 years!

avjets 1000 days!

wyguy1015 2.5 years!

tiffrw15 900 days!

12Finally34 Countyfair and smittydidit81 2 years!

LilNanaMaggie rhainey 600 days!

Kelidfleming 1.5 years!

Wolfiesgrl79 500 days!

Court09 gammonct and purple0486 1 year!

greattobeanEX Kjkendall lireland and mirandacadabra 300 days!

arianenoel davidjacksonintn FMarkaj jenniferwatk LittleSteve Lpg Slickwillie wpdunn10 200 days!

123Harold chaveezz Cheryl55bailey cmarie1971 dallasstarsfan Garcia19 kplummer9 MarineMoM0214 MistrBrown01 Mtzdunn nancyz56 pappnp Tinalbowser vladd and xanastreasures 6 months!

amiracee GinaD Kaceypauline Karcusming kkjcclark2002 patseites Pattheexsmoker Robert10dj 150 days!

adriannac816 amelodykaye DagnyQ eminy Ericnc Honeybzzxd kali93 moriowhite roymaynard savetheb Terr419 thshaw0806 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

12711MyHearts Annett0312 bunny1121 goquit Healing0007 ileighlouise iluvmeat69 Kahizinn Kathyecox KayTee815 klangton lancer141 melanienicolelove72 mwilder0705 nelsomt NikD2019 patriciav07 paveourroadgold Shemika44 sooverciggs84 Vivdeal Wesley59 wolfe.taryn 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

427wesley Eklein jfarrell0127 jmc37 kales nancy1978 vbrynnk12 williams9945 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
5 Replies
stadtlerj

Yes, it has been 1900 days of freedom for me.

Thank you for pointing that out.

I haven't been on here very often but still do get on the site  occasionally.

After 50 years of smoking I am still amazed to say I am a non smoker for over 5 years.

I still maintain it would not of been possible without the help, knowledge and support of this site.

Good luck to everyone on your freedom journey.

Jim

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifTo a great group of quitters...where quitting is winning...because You are Choosing Life over Cigarettes...Enjoy the freedom...~ Colleen 232 DOF 

0 Kudos
12Finally34

Guys, I am sorry for not sharing that date with you.I was recently diagnose with arthritic knees and i am trying to adjust to the pain not being balanced.I am a chairperson at a Nicotine meeting and every chance I get, I share how it was this web site that kept me going and how wonderful the site is.Wow!! Yes I made the 2 years with a lot of tears and refusing to let go of old ideas about cigarettes.  I had to stay close to the community meeting and it was a lot of long term smobrieity.Will not promise I will keep up with the blog.  My intention is to get order in my life so that I can attempt to check on all those who blog helped me through.  For ever grateful

Carolyn Battle  formerly known as finally123

Thanks for the challenge!

2 Years is a mile stones and seem like now that I don't have the nicotine to block my elements, I have everything needing addressing.  

Pain or no Pain!  I am taking this challenge - this site is special and every time it is my turn to share I mention how this site lead me to the Nicotine meetings in the community.

Words can never express how I appreciated all the help i received.  

Hope to come back on site soon as I get balanced in walking again.

Forever grateful

finally123

elvan

It is SO GOOD to hear from you 12Finally34‌, congratulations on your two years, I could not be happier for you!  You sound wonderful.  I will look forward to you coming back more often.

XOXO,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones. Special shout out to Tinalbowser with 6 months.

0 Kudos