cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

Do You Need A Little Luck?

If you feel like you're down on your luck or would just like a little extra luck I have your solution...

Here she is: a little "Lucky"

Lucky left side.JPG

30 Inches of all the Luck you'd ever want

12 Replies
indingrl

Awe cute - thanks for sharing - gentle hug❤

Mandolinrain

Such a sweetheart!

elvan

She is SO ADORABLE!

sweetplt

Thank you minihorses She put a big smile on my face...how sweet ... Happy Wednesday ~ Colleen 226 DOF 

DavesTime

Cute! Is she yours?

minihorses

Yes, she's my little peanut.  Her full (registered) name is "Lucky Trails Sublime".  I really hate her name but the person I got her from changed her name to Lucky because the people she got her from called her "Limey".  I'm working on Nutty so maybe she'll answer to "Peanut" eventually. 

Barbscloud

Made me smile!

minihorses

I would love to show her.  She was sold to me only because her last owners used their minis to drive.  She just didn't want to pull.  She's smart and sweet.  We have been working on commands like dog training using a clicker/treat method, and she has learned heel, head up, and figure 8s very well.  I'm still working on come, a perfect whoa, wait, stay, and staying with me when I drop the lead rope.  She did well for the farrier (a horse hoof trimmer) today and after each foot she got the click and a treat. I've seen her trot/canter/gallop and jump in her pasture.  It's hilarious!  I now know she can jump and I think I'll work her on starting over poles come fall.  Just too hot to do much of anything beyond going for walks and basic commands.  She comes into the garage after our walks to get cooled off by the fan before heading back to the pasture. 

DavesTime

Sounds like she's smart as well as cute!

0 Kudos