cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Progression of Nancy aka 'Youngatheart'

I have not finished Giulia yet but decided to go ahead and begin this one of Nancy. I often have a few going at the same time as I like to look at them awhile and makes changes. Stepping back helps me see what I miss when I am sitting up close to the canvas.

Anyway YoungAtHeart  said this was of her favorite pictures of her before she became ill from smoking. Beautiful lady, inside and out.....and still is.

Anyone care to guess who my next favorite Elder will be at the drawing board? I will give you a hint. It is a Male  I have several of you in mind that I want to paint.  This could be pretty fun, just saying  If you and would like me to paint a portrait of you, send me a PM with a picture you like of yourself. I can paint you with your significant other in it as well, if you want. This is wonderful practice for me and I will send you finished piece free of charge. This is just hobby. Have a great day, xoxo  ps: kids are fun to paint as well  or sons'~ daughters, ~grandkids,....whatever. ~

fullsizeoutput_331.jpegIMG_0254.jpgIMG_0255.jpg

Thats all ya get for now. I will post the finished one of Guilia when it is complete

PS: Being an Elder is not a requirement

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
26 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Wow - just WOW!

MarilynH

Awesome Missy just awesome   you are so talented. ♥️ l

jonimarie

Beautiful, such talent

indingrl

Incredible!

sweetplt

Hi Missy Mandolinrain 

Remarkable Hon...~ My guess is Larry Old Bones... 

~ Colleen 222 DOF ~

Mandolinrain

Nope, sweetplt, but Old Bones is on my 'to do' list  ( as are you...tee-hee-hee)

Jo1234

Do you paint with acrylics or watercolor or oils? 

Mandolinrain

All of the above

0 Kudos