cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ralph1955

One Year :)

I know I'm a day early but tomorrow is my dads 95th birthday and I'll be with him and mom so, just wanted to post my incredible One Year Quit.  I cannot believe how fast the year went by and thank you all for all your help.proud_quitter_one_year_35_button.jpg

You all Rock and I'm so grateful for having you in my life.

Tags (1)
23 Replies
Barbscloud

That is so exciting.  I know how much it meant to me.   What a great way to celebrate your one year with a birthday party for your dad.  Welcome to the 6 % club!

Image result for celebration pictures moving

Have a wonderful celebration with your parents.

Barb

RachelMB

Woo hoo!  So proud of you Ralph!  Welcome to the 6% club! xoxoxo

Rachel

maryfreecig

Big hug! Congratulations on one year. Thanks for sharing your success--there will always be newcomers to Ex who need to see that it can be done. Happy 365 tomorrow, enjoy your Dad's bday party.

YoungAtHeart

Welcome to the 6% CLUB!  Here's your key!

images.jpg

Congratulations!  You DID it!

AnnetteMM

Welcome to the Club, Ralph!!  I knew you could do it!

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn 1 year of Freedom Ralph1955 ... way to go...enjoy...and what a celebration and gift you are giving your 95 year old day...1 year quit...nice...Celebrate...~ Colleen 223 DOF 

jonimarie

One Year. Fabulous you. Hip Hip Hurray!

indingrl

CONGRATS ONE YEAR- Yahoooooooooo - WAY TO GO! GOOD JOB! gentle hug❤

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS Ralph on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 1 precious Smokefree yearand counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON, you totally rock YAY for CELEBRATING MILESTONES Whoo hoo.......

12b7644c4bd58f8363ec2fbe4ca76cb7.jpg