Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

7/9/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win. 

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

quitmama 7 years!

Brenda_M‌ 2500 days!

jaxson1-16-14 Roxie-1-16-2014 2000 days!

janmschal‌ 1900 days!

melissa66 4.5 years!

jandre9818 Jpiecho luckbarr 2.5 years!

Captaincrazydolphinlove1994Quitting29‌ 900 days!

Jwalker22, kittybob LOYAL Mbkc2811 parkfur4 rztnrex56 shahmirx sniewa and Stephsh21 800 days!

Free2BU mes29153 and winnerwinner 2 years!

abcsara and lizgavigan 700 days!

greydawn77 kkbbay lindsey_vanrem Msnette and Rolltidelady334 600 days!

buggjuice and Nsg6662 1.5 years!

beta_c‌, Camomof3Mary279RahulGuptasamuelfisk1972‌ and Sowant2quit‌ 500 days!

GOJI Joinusgrls and JSABERS 400 days!

Annemarie1953 jojojojo4444 pacha007 and SimsChild0818 1 year!

arielv DavesTime Jimbone minihorses Pacifica12 and tnjhoffman 300 days!

Dayna52 Kavin kittydragon Repoman86 Sgladney60 200 days!

Bstar888 gtrish19 Mikezzz1027 and QuitMeNow 6 months!

heatherettemich 150 days!

1841cswandchild AKA-8888- ama43 annaow annielongdon courtneystone Danmiller76 dawnharold dseher EGraser1357 espeegy Hamilton120678 ilovemydaddy23 imdone1 Jiajaner jns357 Jpuhich kameronadair khonea52 lianch Margodae mizzglock Rodei and Tryin2019 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

artiste Bbm18 Blakesmum Brittanync33 constanceclum csj1960 Eayal305 Liv_manus Majik136 sarahbmilewski 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

aaronsbobo adamparton39 Icandoit619 larry0825 Serena.bliss Sklein87 and spsalsm  today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
6 Replies
sweetplt

Congratulations to a special group on the 9th of July...Hope you celebrated your Freedom....~ Colleen 219 DOF 

A special shout out to DavesTime with 300 days quit...way to go...minihorses with 300 day quit...Yeah...

abcsara

700 days, seems crazy!  This week has been especially tough, been going through a lot and I'm getting stressed beyond belief, and I've struggled greatly not giving in.  Even after almost 2 years it's still a struggle some days!  

indingrl

CONGRATS EVERYONE!

0 Kudos
Kissfan72

Celebrating 3 days today. Rough as hell but I'm going to conquer this. At first I thought about the smokeless tobacco plugs but a member opened my eyes about that. A paramedic turned me on to these tobacco Free plugs called " ZYN - 6&3 mg. He told me they are just as safe as the patch. My girlfriend and I celebrate everyday that I go smoke free. Thank you everyone on this site for being here and posting all that you do.

DavesTime

Thank you so much, Colleen!

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to the three musketeers DavesTime , Jimbone and minihorses  with 300 days