cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!  Are you having a good week?  If you aren’t there is still time to change it!!  Yesterday I went to the AA meeting.  

When you get the nicotine out of your body and the idea that you like smoking out of your head, you begin to heal!!  Difficult it is at first.  After it’s done a glorious new life awaits!!  Stay with it!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
indingrl

Good DAY to YOU Mike and thank you so much for being here each NEW DAY! Your teaching of gratitude for EACH NEW NICOTINE FREE DAY - HELPS ME to TRUST MY GOD with MY daughter and to enjoy MY NEW DAY and MY OWN PERSONAL NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE - just like YOU Mike in thankfulness and PRAISE in MY Lord Jesus name amen - I am Ok TODAY Mike - thanks for asking- CONGRATS Mike for STAYING a NON SMOKER - one NEW DAY at a time! Yahoooooooo WAY TO GO! GOOD JOB MIKE!!!! gentle hug ❤

sweetplt

Good Tuesday Morning Mike...I have prayer/meditation with my group today ... then grocery shopping for the upcoming holiday...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 211 DOF 

Strudel

Happy 4th Mike! 

0 Kudos