cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Roller831

The Daily Pledge July 2019

pastedImage_1.png

Happy July everyone and welcome to the Daily Pledge in the Celebrations & Events  community where we can meet daily to take another person's hand and make our commitment stronger.

Did you know there are many countries which have their Independence Day during the month of July?  These include the United States, Belarus, Venezuela, Argentina, Belgium, the Bahamas, and the Maldives.  The national days for France and Canada occur in July as well.

7 Facts about the 7th month in History:

1847 – US Postage stamps went on sale for the first time

1985 – After an unsuccessful attempt to change its formula, Coca-Cola brings back the original formula as “Classic Coke”

1960 – Etch-A-Sketch goes on sale

1902 – The air conditioner gets invented

1955 – Disneyland opens in Anaheim, CA

1969 – Neil Armstrong becomes the first person to walk on the moon

1904 – Charles E. Minches of St. Louis, MO fills a pastry cone with two scoops of ice cream and the ice cream cone is invented.

Now that you have a few fun facts about July, it is time to pledge. 

How to pledge: 

1. Go to top of page and click the link for Latest Reply.Latest Reply.png
    Or you can go to the last page by clicking on the last page of the pagination links.pagination.png
  2. Click on the Reply bubble and make your pledge to the person at the end and then offer your free hand to the next pledge.Reply.png
  3. You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.
  4. Check out this handy quit calendar to calculate your DOF!  EX Quit Calculator or check out My Quit Plan.

You've made your pledge.  Come back tomorrow and pledge again.

As you go through your day you know that you have these two people with you and all of you are keeping each other strong. How cool is that!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
352 Replies
Roller831

Hi Mavihoja‌!  I am happy to take your hand from the June pledge and bring you and everyone else into July!  I pledge not to smoke today NMW!  My free hand is EXtended to the nEXt EXer who chooses to pledge the same!

Roller

sweetplt

Good Afternoon roller831 and a Happy early 4th of July...I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will offer my other hand to the next pledge...~ Colleen 7 months of Freedom 

MeriGu

Hello sweetplt I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today and offer my free hand to the next person who does the same. Have a great day everyone!

DonnaMarie

I'm here to pledge not to smoke today! Here's my hand for the next person!

Donna

Day 198

Anewme2019

I'm here to pledge not to smoke today! And here's my hand for the next person. And thank you! I'm new here and I hope that I'm doing this right. 

cincydru

I am ready.

sweetplt

Happy 4th of July DonnaMarie soon celebrating your 200 days free...yeah...I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today....I will offer my hand out to the next pledge...Colleen 213 DOF 

Barbscloud

Good morning sweetplt     I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Happy 4th

Barb

478 DOF

Kkplayhouse

Happy 4th! I pledge to be smoke free...since freedom is today's theme. I extend my other hand to the next Exer to support smoke free day.