cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Tuesday!!  How’s the new week going?  Yesterday I got a haircut and did some apartment chores.  

As Allen Carr says, “We have given up ‘Absolutely Nothing’ and gained everything!!”  The only thing lost is an early death!!  The benefits are many!!  Don’t look back!!  Look at the wonderful life ahead!!  You can do it!! Enjoy the new life!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E.

6 Replies
lqsi12

Thanks Mike we all need some encouraging words from time to time

Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  My bike ride on my 3-wheeler didn't go well as planned.  As it turned out it is a one wheel drive and pulls to the right when torked (pedaling) nearly throwing me off!!  This will never do.  I'll have to practice in the School parking lot to ride this monster back and forth to Mom's and back to mine to get the hang of it.  Gosh.  What a disappointment.  You'd of thot the man at the shop would have told me it was not road worthy before investing nearly 100 pecos in it right??  What a turd.  He won't have my business anymore.  There's plenty of other bicycle shops around.   At any rate.  No reason to smoke over it.  Wasn't even a blimp on my radar.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
sweetplt

No looking back Mike...so true...hurt my back ... will be using ice all day...but it’s ok...I am not smoking over it...Happy Tuesday ~ Colleen 204 DOF 

0 Kudos
elvan

Good afternoon, Mike.  Have an amazing day.

Sorry about your back sweetplt‌, hope the ice helps.

Namaste,

Ellen

sweetplt

Ellen elvan you are so sweet ... yes ice helping ... hurt my back this weekend from outdoor games at picnic... instead of icing it yesterday I over did things and was out planting ... I know ... lol stubborn me ... today I had to roll out of bed... but yes ice helping and rubbing Emu on lower back ... thank you for your kind wishes ... 

lqsi12

Salonpas r the ticket to relief 4 me