cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: One of Marks Summertime Projects :)

I just finished baking bread and finally getting a dozen loaves cooled and put in the freezer our granddaughter Emma was here for a few minutes with her Dad they brought Mason over to spend the night we gave them both some cash for passing she passed out of grade 11 with an 84 average and is on the honor roll again this year Mason passed out of grade 4 I drove over to our grandson Adam's place and took him his money for passing out of grade 9  here's a pic of Mark roofing in the patio area he's going to screen it in too we'll put the barbecue outside hopefully it'll be this year but if not next year he'll put a roof over the barbecue so if it rains it won't matter  I think it's time to weedwack again   and to mow .......

20190622_101243.jpg20190622_130226.jpg

20190622_144636.jpg20190622_144701.jpg

21 Replies
Barbscloud

That's going to be cool. I just spent hours weedwacking.  I'm sure you'll have lots of good times on the patio.

MarilynH

Thanks ,the mosquitoes and black flies are more horrid than usual this year or at least it seems that way, I'm really looking forward to being able to enjoy being outside without being bit to pieces.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

You AND Mark are lucky to have each other.  You are both gems - diamonds, I believe!

I know you will enjoy the screened in area - I have been allergic to mosquito bites this year and have spent many a miserable night, waking every four hours and having to take yet another Benadryl and get some ice on them.  I think they might be especially high-powered this year!

Luckily we are having a cooler couple of days so I can wear long pants and sleeves to get my yard work done.......that itching can make me CRAZY (IER!)

MarilynH

I got bit all to pieces a few days ago especially around the face and neck by mosquitoes grrrrrr I swelled up really bad ugh I never thought of benadryl but I'm going to buy some and keep it on hand, thanks Nancy I hope they go away soon but the horse and moose flies are coming, huge hug coming your way sweet YoungAtHeart........

0 Kudos
jonimarie

Not sure what I like best

The smell of fresh baked bread or sitting on a screened porch sipping raspberry lemonade

jonimarie

oh...and the bugs!!! What gives this year. Apparently they are trying to take over the world. We need some sun to fry them. That is my thought.

Very Cool!

Barbara145

I think you and Mark are both amazing.

MarilynH

Aaah thank you. 

0 Kudos