cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Changing Profile Page

I would like to take a picture I placed on my page from photobucket OFF. Since the site has changed our pages I can't seem to figure out which code in "About Me" that is the code is the code to delete!
I tried to identify it from checking the code in photobucket, went to edit "About Me" deleted what I thought was the code, the picture is still there and now a remaining part of a code shows on my page. The remaining part of the code that shows on MY PAGE has the word "Awareness in it...I am fearful of deleting this as it may be part of a Breast Cancer awareness picture I want to STAY on my page!!!
ANY SUGGESTIONS??????
Thank you!
Fityoganana
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
gailster

I have smoked for 35 years now and sometimes I feel like I'm never going to quit. I Need Help!  I need to quit for my health, I'm tired of everything ( my clothes, my apartment, my car, and myself ) smelling like an ashtray and I am ready to make a plan and have back-up to give the cigarettes up. I'm tired of it and it's also costing way too much. Please help me to quit by March 1st, 2010-before I go on vacation.

0 Kudos