cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  We are at the weekend again!!  Do you have any plans?  I am going to try to make some peanut butter cookies.  It will be for the first time.  I hope they turn out okay.

Well here we all are!!  We have come threw a horrible addiction!!  Thanks to EX we are survivors!!  We have seen the light in darkness and lived!!  Enjoy your new freedoms!!  Namaste   

N. O. P. E. 

4 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Morning Mike!  I got my 3-wheeled bike out of the shop yesterday and plan to have a pedal this weekend.  Tickled to death.  Just locally of course between my house and my Parents house.  It was an electrician's bike for the FORD plant and is quite a monster. Heh heh heh.  I will ride it proudly.  Namaste.

SINAO

elvan

Good morning, Mike.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike ~ Yum to the Peanut butter cookies...about 16 of us (neighbors) together tomorrow grill out and some outdoor games...will be fun with no smokes...~ Colleen 200 DOF 

0 Kudos
minihorses

Hi Mike and happy Friday to you!  My favorite band has a song called THE LIGHT and when they perform it in concert the lead singer tells the audience "...When I say the following 2 words, The Light, I want each and every one of you to hold up your cell phones and your lighters in the air.  Together we will shine some light in the darkness."