cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michwoman

EX7 Slideshow is here!

EX7 Return To Virginia Beach Slideshow by exfriends2013 | Photobucket  > New Album: EX7 - 2019 Return to Virginia Beach 2019 - Google Photos  Click three button menu in upper right and select Slideshow

That is the link to the slideshow. I could not upload the videos to photobucket - so sorry about that! Still working on a solution!

ENJOY!

Laura

Tags (1)
23 Replies
indingrl

Thanks Laura - I appreciate ALL you do - gentle hug ❤

YoungAtHeart

ALMOST feels like I was there!

GREAT job, Laura! 

Everyone looks great!

MarilynH

Wow these pictures are totally awesome I'm really hoping to make one of these EX Reunions the sooner the better for sure! 

marciem

Thank you so much for this... almost like being there!!

I SWEAR I can see Giulia‌ twerking in there!!  I'm only about half way through, gonna see if anybody else is "gettin' down" like that   

Giulia

Oh THANK YOU for these, Laura,  and all the work it took to upload and download and  put 'em all together.  You done good!  And it's so much fun to see them and relive that wonderful experience.  There are just some wonderful shots in there!

marciem‌   Twerking, huh? Well I got down with Daniela and Jackie for sure!  Maybe EX 8 we'll do a triple twerk!

Sootie

Thanks for all of your hard work in compiling these Laura!

shashort

Wow great job Laura!  Thanks for all your hard work.  Loved watching and reliving the weekend.

vanlil

I could hear the laughter and feel the hugs. Thank you so much for the photos.