AnsweredAssumed Answered

My biggest issue with smoking is my anxiety and the fact that my boyfriend/friends chainsmokes around me

Question asked by Booboo7756 on Jun 19, 2019
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2019 by elvan

how do I go about quitting or trying to contain my addiction so I can try to quit smoking? I picked up my first cigarette when I was 11 years old and I am now 20 I’d say I smoke about half a pack a day and in the last two years I’ve been having severe issues with smoking I “quit” for 7 months with vaping but that actually caused me to have panic attacks more often because I was receiving to much nicotine at once from constantly hitting the vape cuz it wasn’t like a cigarette, it did however helped my breathing a little but I really want to quit without vaping replacement plus know I need too quit because I’m so young and already have so many breathing issues and heart issues from smoking. I set a date in May and failed because of high stress situations and want to really commit to trying again but need advice on how to handle being around other heavy smokers and not get the urge to light one up myself. Thank you in advanced. 

P.s sorry for rambling figured I’d give as much information as I could For the best advice as possible thanks.  

Outcomes