Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

6/18/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Debi12 and AshDryn 3500 days!

redraiderglobal‌ 3000 days!

erebus45‌ 2900 days!

la2012‌ 2700 days!

leisha_9_17_2013‌ 2100 days!

msgardengirl320‌ 5.5 years!

jhardin20 2000 days!

MarilynH 1800 days!

campnluvr50‌ 4.5 years!

ezmoolla‌ 1400 days!

vanlil‌ and Amy86‌ 3 years!

jenniferjones 1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!

tikibell214, skbrown419 nammie and fiddle 800 days!

gracieb and loveanimals 2 years!

tlajbenn, Rise_and_Grind and coreinstincts 700 days!

bobbyschumi and auntb2003 600 days!

memesimpson and MemeSimpson67 1.5 years!

reifiedsmoker, meanjean and lorap 500 days. Half way to your comma!

tuck6031, melissaneece16 lyndafitz and candace123 400 days!

shoylman, pops1604 Nymous laurettaa814 and elizabethrocks 1 year!

Tdcm, bacr619 and allencobb 300 days!

Psheldon, MLemons33, Livvcohen4, kimmiann99 kbotta kawaldrip66 jsheldon Delray64 blippa Avu and AlvaMary 200 days!

Kconner, Jenjen1018 and bartmccoy 6 months

mystolenhalo, msolomon Kellyjohnson Howe.rebecca Fkmorgan 150 days!

Vanessa1234, rayandjessie, Never_again, matt268 Klarocco, hattonc, Glitch, carynsilickas CARLADEANN and analibaruah 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

vikster02, Vaudt tlc32ark tabig34 reddatsyukwings katkowal5 Juliedee jay1785 diagonal_sandwich ckay and blu18 50 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date.

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

Kj1865, desiquit11 (desinicole2), amymcguigan, sarajh8383, Unicornballz and alliebaby today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
8 Replies
MarilynH

Thanks Mark for the shout out   CONGRATULATIONS to everyone celebrating milestones today hip hip hooray whoopee let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES Whoo hoo YAY for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON.....

Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.  Special shout out to:

MarilynH with 1800 days

vanlil with 3 years

elizabethrocks with 1 year

hattonc with 100 days

confetti GIF

Barb

blu18

I am so proud to be 50 days smoke free!! The cravings have become less frequent and I feel stronger.  I even noticed I can do longer "ommmm"s during yoga.  Thanks to the BecomingAnEx community for the texts and friendly reminders that helped keep me on track.  

elvan

Wow, what an impressive group!  Congratulations, special shout out to MarilynH‌ on 1800 days, vanlil‌ on 3 years,

elizabethrocks‌ the hair on your FIRST year...I have always been dying to see your hair!  hattonc‌ Welcome to Triple Digits.

Proud of all of you,

Ellen

jonimarie

hattonc 

Congratulations on 100 days

0 Kudos
shashort

Woohoo what a day of celebrations today. Congratulations to all and special shout outs to MarilynH  on 1800 days, to Miss vanlil  congratulations quit buddy on 3 beautiful  years of freedom and way to go hattonc  on Triple Digits and being free for 100 days WOOHOO!!!!!  To blu18  way to go on 50 days you got this keep those days coming.

Sootie

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to ech and every one on their milestone today!

Although I do not know all of you...I am PROUD of each and everyone of you!!! Stay Strong.

Special congrats to

vanlil

MarilynH

hattonc

msgardengirl320 Blog

Debi12

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifTo a great group...Enjoy the Freedom... a special shout out to MarilynH with 1800 days quit and hattonc with 100 days quit...Way to go...~ Colleen 198 DOF

0 Kudos