cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Friday!!  I hope you had a good week.  We are at the weekend again!!  What are your plans?  Today I am seeing both my brothers and their wives.  Then I am having breakfast with the older one and his wife.  It should be a good time.  

How is your quit going?  Are you experiencing the new life?  Once you adjust to not smoking, you begin to enjoy life without cigarettes!!  Live it to the full!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

3 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

GM Mike.  Rolling along with the punches here.  Been hankering a cigarette up down and all around that it's made me a little hard to get along with I reckon.  This too shall pass.  I shant give up my quit.  Namaste.

SINAO

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Good Friday Morning...sounds like a good morning with family ... I am doing house chores and enjoying the moments...~ Colleen 193 DOF 

0 Kudos
SimplySheri

Good morning, Mike!!  I was blessed to have my grandchildren stay with me for awhile   It was such fun!!  And they hugged and kissed me without hesitation because their grandma doesn't smell like smoke anymore!!  It's one of the perks of my quit   May you have a very blessed day, my friend!