cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tanuaj

The length or duration of automated text

Jump to solution

How long do the automated text last for on the ex community?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

The text messages are designed to last for 12 weeks. In weeks 9-12, you will only get one message/week, unless you choose to send in CRAVE, MOOD, or SLIP for instant support for cravings, feeling blue, or relapse.

Great to hear they are helpful! 

Megan, Product Lead for EX

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies

I’m sure Mark  can help answer your question.

BTW @mark..... the “@“ is not working again for you. At least not for me

0 Kudos

What's text?   

0 Kudos
Tanuaj

I get automated text on messenger on my phone everyday but they will stop eventually. They really help me to stay focused. Tanuaj

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos

Thanks for the explanation.

I have a dumb phone, by choice.  🙂

The only texts I get are from Home Depot and Walmart.

0 Kudos
Tanuaj

I understand. These text come from the Mayo Clinic Through the becomeanex site. I still haven’t found the FB site yet.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes the texts will taper off.  exproductmgr‌ knows better info there is a ~time they ramp down. 

The community notifications are separate and will continue to come to email as long as your account is active and you have them set in your preferences to be sent on things you’re subscribed to.  

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
Tanuaj

Thanks Mark!

0 Kudos
jonimarie

Mark any way we can keep these going for 90-120 days. I am at 54 days and I get them about every other day now. For me these have been so helpful for something to look at on my breaks at work as a gentle reminded to YES YOU CAN

EXProductMgr
Community Manager
Community Manager

The text messages are designed to last for 12 weeks. In weeks 9-12, you will only get one message/week, unless you choose to send in CRAVE, MOOD, or SLIP for instant support for cravings, feeling blue, or relapse.

Great to hear they are helpful! 

Megan, Product Lead for EX
0 Kudos