cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Started a new painting today~

Youngest Grandson~ Have a ways to go on it yet....

Used to paint a lot when I was a newbie quitter. Keeps the fingers busy and I listen to some beautiful music or books on tape as I work. SOOOOO RELAXING

IMG_4971.jpgIMG_4973.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
11 Replies
indingrl

Cool!

YoungAtHeart

Every time you post something wonderful like this, I am sad I don't do art anymore - and I keep promising myself I will start back in..............

maybe when Winter rears its ugly head again?!!!!  Right now I can't seem to sit still there is so much to be done!

He is precious - and you are such a talent!

Mandolinrain

YoungAtHeart ~   Nancy, what is stopping you? We sure get plenty of rain days anymore. Come on girl, lets paint! Craft or whatever. I don't sit all day at the canvas.....I come and go unless I have a client and a deadline  Hey, go sit on that beautiful porch and paint what you see, even if its just blades of grass......its so refreshing and so relaxing ....and grass can be any color flowing on the surface, just go with it and let it flow  Suns out today, its a beautiful day

sweetplt

Amazing Missy...you are so talented...~ Colleen 190 DOF 

Barbscloud

She is adorable.

Mandolinrain

Barbscloud‌....Its a boy, lol. They have never cut his hair

Barbscloud

OMG.  I'm so sorry.  You did say grandson.   Nothing wrong with that--I've always been attracted to men with long hair!

Mandolinrain

HAHAHA ,no worries...

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Oh Missy, How I would love to come visit you for a weekend.   I so enjoy your posts, and how relaxed you seem to be!   Please lets make this a plan some day!    You amaze me with your talent!