cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michwoman

EX7 Slideshow progress

Wanted to let everyone know where I am on the slideshow project! Each year I have hundreds of pictures to go through, resize so they are roughly the same size, cropping out the "bad" stuff that people wouldn't like to be shown, and eliminating duplicates. I'm not complaining - I LOVE doing it! I just wanted everyone to know that it does take time and I have to do it around taking care of my stuff and a full-time job! So that's why it takes so long!

All that being said, I have been working on it for hours today and still have 130 pics to go through. I am hoping to at least get them resized today.

My goal is to have a wonderful slide show to share with you all by next weekend! I appreciate your patience and I hope you will love the slide show when it's finished and will think it was worth the wait! I know I truly enjoy going through all of the pics and living the trip all over again.

Hugs to you all and for you newer quitters - keep moving forward always! Never look back!

Love,

Laura

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Giulia

Blessings on your head for spending the time to share the joy of the reunion with all of us!

0 Kudos
shashort

Thank you Laura for taking and spending so much time on all those photos and preparing the slide show.  Greatly appreciate you and your hard work. Hugs!

0 Kudos