cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

How can last logged in date be in the future?

So interesting, the avatar hover card is a day behind the person's actual date, yet the date on the log-in is a day ahead.  

E.G.

pastedImage_2.png

EXCEPT WHEN IT'S NOT:

pastedImage_3.png

Same time zone.  How can you log in in the future????  Curious, Captain Mark

Updated(by Mark) : Updated Title to improve searchability.

Tags (2)
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia‌ 

Yeah I'm aware of it for quite a while

Unfortunately it's on the low priority list as far as bugs.  I'll check and see if there is any progress but it is likely tied to the issue with the quit date on the hover card.  

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Giulia

What are you an elephant that you remember all?!!!  I guess I need to go back a year or more into my own discussions and queries before I post about Jive anomalies as I may have brought a subject up before.  Over a year ago, so obviously a low priority.  But I may forget and bring it up once again next June!   Oy.  That's ok.  Then you'll have two links to point me to!  Obviously the only priority is in my own brain!  HA!

Giulia‌ Nope I don't remember it all but I do remember some things.  There are some odd dependencies with the date issue that requires interaction from another partner company.  So while a fix exists it can't be resolved until the partner company does their thing. It's not a low priority to us or the support guys. I'll see what I can do to complain about the dates again.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team