cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sweetie600

Steady juul user for two years

So yeah, I thought it was cool to have a juul in high school but now I'm completely addicted. My mom and dad's hearts are crushed by this and I can not even face my younger brother or sister anymore. I feel ashamed and need help trying to quit. Any suggestions would be great.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s,

I am so glad you found our site...You can quit Juul, just like we quit cigarettes...we are here to help you and each other on the journey.  Go to My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX and read and set a quit date...it has so much helpful information and you need to get prepared for your quit date...What will you do instead of JUUL...I am so sorry you are feeling sad from your families reaction, but it’s ok...it happens...and you can change it around ... it takes time and asking for some understanding...(((((sweetie600 ))))) You can do this, it takes times...~ Colleen 186 DOF 

0 Kudos
Strudel

Welcome to the site! Nicotine addiction, whether with a cigarette or juul is addiction. So, you have come to the right place! The support here is wonderful. As Colleen said - do the reading and set a date - plus stick around here. Read, read, read! Again - welcome - You can do this! 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  Here are some other links for you on the Ex about vaping or from other vapers.

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/e-cig-users

0 Kudos