Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

5/31/19 Celebrations

We challenge you to respond! Reply by Email or login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

mikehvac1-2‌ / mikehvac1-3‌ 2000 days!

butjazz and Carol5 1900 days!

catspride23, cb26dh msm719 tjsmom0818 and winebandit 1600 days!

samantha67 1500 days!

LanaKay 1100 days!

lynn145 and TristanNani 900 days!

dwwms, faisalshah, Lady86 ranboheman22 800 days!

Ammar, Celeste248, Den1745, mrmagoo1 and vernaboggs 2 years!

alice.hay, arooks5167, Faye_2266 and maresrule 700 days!

bettinaray‌ and mammieto3‌ 600 days!

arobertson337, Carolkrol and tamicka 500 days. Half way to your comma!

carlacarlos79, Chrissy41, kmero, Luckynd and shawnarmoon 400 days!

Azshapiro88, culpepper5236 Hpothier and zongov 1 year!

jtrout06 and Redwing 300 days!

Kejo and Kimba60 200 days!

2grandkids Annetroue booterjdm btq Cindylegato clacy73 Combsaholics24 corgimimma2 CynthiaMunson Dog7 drsawyer gclifford16 gregp136 Jasonanderson jblacke jfalconb Kimberly3069 mel_sain mlpray mv73 mwl73 nancycap PatsyM Rachpag Raisin2 rgr2018 Romango ryan1030 Sarayah sedulosity slward7777 Stacierenae7 tmp829 truetarheel79 tutu0209 tyshena vicki27489  150 days!

14Djsquitwon Artbyevie Atgcdna01, Bethany1975, cassiel90 ejfortier Headwatersfarm, reallyneed2quit, jbennett300 Just_me_trying, Loveybaby and mel9683 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

Alibaba1000, angelanicole, bshoen, cattmooper, exsmoke28, LaytonJ and zach2013 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

It's World No Tobacco Day 2019!

allen.hughes, brookeeblack, catherineavans17, cherityb, crystalferguson, imthequitter, Js31085 lisahars, Mslakevia1972 pennygibbs pjfleischman Suemendy68 talarie27 and tazy107 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
7 Replies
indingrl

WAY TO GO EVERYONE! GOOD JOB! 

0 Kudos
LanaKay

Thank you! I’m still amazed at myself!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Kudos
14Djsquitwon

Yes, I Quit Again! I'll tell you what the older I am the harder it is and

it is unbelievable how difficult it is to quit and the desire to smoke is

unreasonable. I feel like a martyr or something. But I cannot smoke I know

it wants to kill me. And God wants me to live. I love you all I thank you

all! Best wishes to everyone! My real quit date is May 28th 2019. I'm going

to try not to think about the struggle,I'm chewing gum eating mints and

trying to stay busy. I'm still looking for a place to live. I've been

living with 6 of the girls and they all smoke. At all my meetings, my new

acquaintances, they all smoke because they're quitting drugs and alcohol

and they think that they want to hold onto cigarettes for a while. I

understand that. Anyway good luck everybody! love, Cindy

0 Kudos
sweetplt

pastedImage_1.gifOn a great group ...Each of you is Choosing Life...Enjoy the Celebration and the Freedom ...~ Colleen 180 DOF 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Congrats to all celebrating milestones.

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations to ALL of you, special shout outs to LanaKay‌ on 1100 days and dwwms‌ on 800 days!  

Ellen

0 Kudos
LanaKay

Thank you so much. You have helped me along the way several times.

Sent from my iPhone