cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Friday!!  Here comes the weekend!!  I don’t have anything planned.  Do you?  I will probably go to the AA meeting today.

Well isn’t this nice?  We have been set free of nicotine addiction and have new lives!!  I guess you can’t beat that!!  Have you tried any new and different things?  Stay with it!!  It’s worth it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies
Deena-A-Yenni

Happy Friday Mike.  Big plans in the yard with my Mom this weekend since it rained all week we have to get a few jobs done quick before it rains again!!  Mom doesn't think it's going to be a good Summer but I'm hoping she's wrong this time because Mother's usually are not.

I have some exciting news.  We have signed up for yoga practice on Wednesday evenings!!!!!!  I'm over the moon but yet hesitant because we both are at a crippled state of walking for different reasons and wonder whether we can make it in the door let alone do the practice BUT we will try.  ( And when I say crippled I mean hurting real badly and not walking upright and healthy).

The most important thing out of all of this is that I will not smoke over it.   Namaste.

SINAO

sweetplt

deena-a-yenni ...  will pray you and mom get to enjoy some of the yoga...wishing you a Happy Friday ~ Colleen 179 DOF 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Happy Friday Mike...cleaning house today and catching up since back in PA...Have a good day and meeting...~ Colleen 179 DOF 

0 Kudos
elvan

Happy Friday, Mike.  I don't have to work tomorrow but will have to get to the store, not my favorite activity.

Enjoy your weekend.

Namaste,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Strudel

Hi there Mike! Happy weekend!