cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Trouble Publishing a Blog

[EDITED:  NEVER MIND - GOT IT TO FINALLY WORK BY REFRESHING THE PAGE.]

I saved it first as a draft and when finished editing tried to publish.  Got the error message below.

So I copied and pasted it into a new blog which is when I got the first "you may only use the subject once..."  

It's still sitting there:  https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blog/update-post.jspa?ID=127005&draftID=122918 but I can't publish it, nor can I save it as a draft.  Very frustrating.  Last draft saved shows  pastedImage_1.png  and it's now 12:17 pm.   Hasn't saved it since. 

Will try again tomorrow.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Giulia‌ Not sure why that happened. From the error, it looks like it thought there was already a blog with the same title but I can't see the entire error. Blogs use the subject of the post as part of the URL. As such if you post multiple blogs in one day, they must have different titles/subjects. Otherwise there will be duplication. I'm not sure how this happens in the case of drafts.  You don't have multiple drafts of the post so I'm a bit confused logically but perhaps there was a draft conflict of some kind.  Anyway, It's published now so others can see /blogs/Giulia-blog/2019/05/28/ex-7-notes-in-the-bottle 

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team