cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable account

I would like my account disabled, please. I expect to be back but don't know how soon. Thank you.

Tags (1)
17 Replies
indingrl

WELCOME and please blog - when your feel like giving up first - so WE can offer our love help and support - thank you - contact -  Mark the EX manager- HE will be able to help you disable your account - SOME ONE has been where your feeling - just sharing - gentle hug.

0 Kudos

We'll still be here for you. Wishing you the best in life.

Barb

Giulia

Sorry you're leaving us.  Hope you DO indeed come back.  We'll be here.  Mark‌ is the one who can disable your account.

Actually there is NO reason to even disable your account.  Come back to it when you are ready.  There is no timeline you have to meet other than to yourself.  Participation on this site is absolutely & totally up to you.  

marciem

I agree with Ladybug--7-3-12‌ ... there should be no need to disable your acccount, and I personally would hate to see you make it more difficult to re-join the group.  You can always remove the bookmark for the site, or move it to a different folder where it isn't seen so readily, but keep it as a reminder that you really DO want to quit this awful addiction.  Maybe just not today.

The best case scenario in my opinion is for you to continue visiting until you feel ready to participate again, without disabling or deleting anything.  We're here when you want encouragement or support, to help in any way we can.

Quitting is difficult, and it doesn't get easier tomorrow, or next week, or next birthday or when the current crisis is over.   But sometimes, yeah, we need to regroup and recommit to get another running start at the forever quit that is within our power to accomplish.

Giulia

I agree with those above that there is no need to disable your account.  If you're getting too bombarded by emails, that's easily dealt with under preferences.  If that's your reason, let us know and we can help you change it.

Barb102

Keep your account. Come back when you are ready. We will still be here for you 

0 Kudos
pir8fan

You can leave without disabling your account!

My recommendation would be “nevergiveup”

My sentiment EXactly. nevergiveup