cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angeleyes

Journaling

I no I have lots of trouble getting on here and letting everyone no how im doing and every thing but here are a few questions you can answer to help us get to see how you are doing

Did everything go to plan for today?

How did your workout go today? What did you achieve?

What did you eat today? Have you been sticking to your diet?

Anything interesting happen today? Did you learn something? Comments?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
angeleyes

Did everything go to plan for today?
yes got htings that needed to be done early and gonna go to the gym later

cleaned out my car and vacuumed it out too ! pluse im gonna go to the gym

had 2 ham and cheese sandwiches and a banana so far thats all

Nothing so far but hope something comes soon
0 Kudos
melissa2

Did everything go as you planned for today?
I didn't do my work out this am, so hopefully can get it in tonight after I get off work. I spent the morning cutting up strawberries, bananas, & mangos for freezing to make smoothies. Kept my hands busy for over an hour.

will do my 30-45min aerobic workout after dinner

I am trying...
spec k blueberry cereal w/vanilla soymilk for brkfst
snack was a caramel fiberone bar
lunch was a healthy choice cafe steamers chicken marsala & a banana
will probably snack on a single serve popcorn since I won't eat dinner until 8pm (work weird hours)chicken for dinner

The interesting thing is I lost 10lbs before I quit because I knew I would gain from previous quit experiences.
I have gained back 6 of the 10lbs, so back on the workout as I have been slacking.

Calories consumed have to be less than calories burned and I can not sit and eat a whole can of Pringles and not expect to gain any weight!
The calorie fairy is not going to come and take the calories out of that Applebees chocolate molten lava cake..so don't eat it! ( I didn't eat it) get a betty crocker mini one you can microwave for 150 calories and will cure your chocolate craving!
0 Kudos
aztec

I have had a wonderful day, writing letters to friends always brings asmile to my face. Atittude. I walked 15 minutes in the hills with the dogs and walked 1/2 mile. showered the sweat of, yea! I sweated, thats ahuge thing for me, got some cardio briskly walking, even took care of my skin with sunscreen.

2 eggs with lefse (potatoe bread) I make it from scratch instead of regualr bread, it's my husbands tradition i just learned, I need to watch how much of that I eat, had jello and fruit for lunch and coffee, quitting the sugar in the coffee is my next goal.

I finally found a place where I can go and get support, I want to walke 1/2 mile, swim when I get my car fixed and do myyoga.

I'm weighing in at 181lbs today, I take 3 medicines that cause weight gain  and no thyroid and only one parathyroid.

june9,2010

I am reminded that no matter what atittudes are ging on around me I don't have to internalize them or RE-act to them, I can stay peacful and happy with my life, it's so good

0 Kudos
aztec

It is nice to be here. I dodged the bullet yesterday,The vibes spread into today, glad to be here and not in the midst of the turmoil. I did my exercise, walked, yoga 20 minutes and 50 crunches.

I hope the people I have invited join us on our journey to get fit, I know diet has alot to do with this. eliminating sugar for me is going to be the first thing, I will try, it's one of the hardest food addictions to conquor,it's in everything. I'll take it easy  on myself.

The best book I have found for diet and curing dieases is "Eat right 4 your type encyclpedia" by D adamo

Ya I know a woman who got cured from cancer and one from lupus. I've seen it in action. I need to get back to that, I lost 18 lbs on it and felt great. My husband and I are two different blood types so it's tough to do separate diets but it can be done. thats why I quit, I still do most of the things but not avoiding all the avoids right now. Great book.

talk to you later

0 Kudos
aztec

My husband gave me a slice of lemon pudding cake first thing, I thot I shouldn't eat it, but he was and it looked so good, I'll definately need to do some exercises f to get rid of those calories I am drinking my coffe with milk NO SUGAR

wow, and I still like it. I'm going to try and stick vy that, it's the little changes that add up It's nice to have this group to be accountable with . Helps keep up the morale. Hop eeveryone continues forward with us. thanks to every one who has joined.

0 Kudos
aztec

I have lost an inch, now thats huge for me! when I do my 2 hour work out everyday I know I will see positve results. I have before I can do it again. It's about getting into a groove. I want this new groove to be deeper than the stupid cigarette groove. Going to do some floor exerices that I just learned

0 Kudos