cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michwoman

EX 7

Hi everyone! Returned home from the EX7 Reunion in Virginia Beach yesterday. These reunions are so awesome! We had a record number of attendees this year! Each and every one is special! I have made a pledge to all of my EX community family that I will take time to come here to this site and connect with all the people who have joined since I haven't been around and do my best to help those who are just starting out on their journey to FREEDOM from smoking!

This site was my life saver when my quit was new. It has been my rock - even when I haven't been here. This site and the people here are truly family, bound by a common purpose.

This is a picture of myself with my wonderful friend and roommate Patty - AKA Pattycake. We see each other once a year, sometimes less, but are still "sisters".  This is what happens here on EX!

Here's to making new connections and helping more people get to their FREE LIFE!

Laura and Patty Resized.jpg

Tags (1)
13 Replies
DonnaMarie

Wonderful to meet both of you, and so many others. Beautiful photo of the two of you!

Donna

Strudel

Great blog Laura! And - it was so wonderful to see you again! Thank you so very much for all of your work to make EX 7 a success! 

MarilynH

Great post and a great picture......

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey Laura, thanks for coming.  Yay.  Nice pic.  thank you for all you do to keep the reunions going and fun.  Love ya too bye.

Sootie

Fantastic picture!!!!! YAY!!!! I hope BOTH you and Patty can join us more often. It's all voluntary and I don't want to force anyone to be on the site. But I do want everyone to know we miss them when they are not here. Each of us offers our own special brand of EX....and the community is stronger when all of us take a part.

Love you all and LOVED the reunion! Thanks for everything you did to make it happen.

And------just to "keep with tradition".........PICTURES??????

Michwoman

Those pictures will be a-comin'!

Giulia

Gorgeous picture.  (Who took it?)  Captures the joy of the event and the friendships developed here.  Just look at the love emanating from those faces.  Mmmmm Mmmm Mmmmm!

Your presence here is always a gift.  So whenever you have the time - spread the joy.

Michwoman

That was a selfie taken by me!

Giulia

You're kidding?!!!!  Amazing.  Look like a professional shot.