cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning all

Hi everyone,

Happy Monday!!  Here’s to a new week!!  Have a great one!!  I saw some of the pictures of Virginia Beach.  It looked like a good time.  

If you are going through cravings and urges, it does get better with time.  It takes a while for your mind to adjust to not smoking.  I am sure you will be use to it and enjoying the new life quickly!!  Don’t give up!!  You can do it!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies
sweetplt

Happy Monday Mike...yes looked like fun at Virginia Beach...I have lots to do today...and it is so nice that cigarettes are not a part of it...~ Colleen 168 DOF 

0 Kudos
Mavihoja

Hey Mike...I remember you from way long time ago!  2011, I think it was.  Unless otherwise guided, I will believe that you have been smokefree all tis time???  I also remember Dale, who earnestly tried to pop my barriers...I must say, when I finally walked into the light, the feeling was completely different.  I now know that it has all been exactly as God had planned.  It just takes what it takes with all of us, and once one is out of jail, slavey, the big sinister lie, etc., he gain instantly the knowledge and ammunition to maintain his quit.  I couldn't see that before, but clearly am in the light now, eager to share with anyone who needs it.

I genuinely feel like i have become like the prodigal son who finally came home.  Everyone here was so good to me, then I just walked back into the darkness.  No more N>O>P>E> at any cost...including walking barefoot through broken glass.

Please don't try to temper my pointed enthusiasm.  I know what it sounds like.!  been almost here before, but I needed what I got in order to be what I am now.  Love You Guys.

Your Old Friend,

Michael