cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaMarie

The VA Beach weekend has begun

I had the great pleasure of ferrying Daniella and Jennifer from the airport to the hotel this afternoon. There were folks in the lobby from EX, people in the parking lot from EX, and probably people elsewhere from EX. Donna (DJ), elvan‌, Barb102‌, and a whole bunch of others whose name I can't remember right now were some of the people I met. I drove home after visiting for a short bit and plan on going to the hotel on Saturday before breakfast is over and spending the full day and having dinner at Murphy's before I had home again.

Faces - how fun to have faces to go with the words we see here. Can't wait for Saturday.

Donna

Day 150!

Tags (1)
4 Replies
sweetplt

How nice to be able to meet up with each other...~ Colleen 164 DOF

0 Kudos
indingrl

Awe thanks for sharing and I am jealous which passed quickly - I am so happy for you ALL and SOME DAY I will be able to do a face to face - should MY Lord Jesus tarry- thanjs again Donna for sharing and WAY TO GO on 150 DAYS LIVING YOUR OWN NON SMOKER LIFE STLYE - Yahoooooooooo - enjoy face to face fellowship! So cool!! Gentle hug.

0 Kudos
mrios5776

Thanks Donna for sharing. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

That's so wonderful DonnaMarie to be able to to put faces to the names of our EXer friends .