cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ktraskal

Birthday trial

110 days without smoking. This is the longest time in 45 years. My addicted self thought to celebrate with just one smoke. I know it would not just be one so I am holding on to this quit. NOPE

6 Replies
sweetplt

Yes Hold on...110 DOF is super...NOPE is the way to go and a Happy Birthday ...

pastedImage_1.gifColleen 163 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

SOOOOOOOOOOO glad you accept there is never, ever going to be such a thing as "just one."  You are an addict, and as such, it will always lead to another,and then another and then........................you will be back to where you were instead of where you want to be.

Happy for you!  Congrats!

Nancy

Andstillirise

Congrats !!!!! 110 days is a long time . 

So glad you know that one smoke may do you in . 

I lost a 4 year quit by thinking I could smoke one cigarette in a stressful moment . I know better now . Can never even have a puff again . 

You’re doing amazing !!!!

Barbscloud

Wow, 110 days is amazing.  You're a member of the Triple Digit Club.  Keep the journey going.  

Barb

elvan

Good for you, NOPE got me through so many tempting times...I smoked for 47 years and have been free for over five, thanks in part to that little word, thanks MOSTLY to this site.

Welcome to EX, sorry I missed this, hope you had a wonderful first smokefree birthday.

Ellen

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

How wonderful for you! 110 days is the real deal. Now build on that and let's reach a year together! I'm a few days ahead of you, but we're on the same page. Bravo on your quit.

Donna

Day 157

0 Kudos