Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

5/9/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

stefturner 3400 days!

chuck-2-20-2011‌ 3000 days!

YoungAtHeart‌ 2500 days!

Aratay‌ 2400 days!

linda258‌ 2000 days!

swilson2‌ 5 years!

bambi54‌ 4 years!

tresa‌ 3.5 years!

crazymama_Lori 1200 days!

gstilton 900 days!

bast3200bc, cjhmedic18, evanapryl, Fergiebarber, Freedom228, Jdmjr, mrcook, neptuneideas, okcowgirlup and Rob1974 800 days!

momo1014 2 years!

victorious1 and wifemomnurse 700 days!

Dianeallvalley‌, fReckle49‌ and Snuffy‌ 600 days!

bdawg568 and CTMeekins 1.5 years!

AnnetteMM, JaneWakefield, Mel424 and Mon2 500 days!

joyopiyo

Miglets and TerrieQuit 1 year!

NIJAKFER 300 days!

paradox55 200 days!

chartrutt, CindyMowris and Tropicalpie 6 months!

Carmensan, dnjvonbargen, Jules9829, ladyd909, MDR_BDel, MikeF and monta37 150 days!

Chatt, jennyr123, mco and pwitschi 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

CSTest, denarae68, derald414, Fbowling, grandmagrnville, lakei42 mandy8675309, nadineshoe, oliviaroko, Ronjhow, stephanie0506 and vjs54174 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

bjking‌, dknittle‌, LindaCatherine‌, nikoaiden‌ , wmatheny‌,Cxthompson, jessie1984 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
7 Replies
AnnetteMM

Hey, look at ME with 500 DAYS of FREEDOM!  Didn't even know I was close to a milestone. How about that!

And it looks like I'm in GREAT company, too!

Congratulations to all of today's winners

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

Congrats, AnnetteMM , and thanks for all you continue to do to help others join us in freedom from addiction

Nancy

Barbscloud

Congrats to all.  Special shout out to chuck-2-20-2011 with 3000 days

YoungAtHeart  with 2500 days

crazymama_Lori  with 1200 days

AnnetteMM with 500 days

Image result for minion celebration gif

congrats to every single person on this list and it's quite a long one at that.  A true testament to this site and all the dedicated people in it

sweetplt

Congratulations to a great group...a special shout out to chuck-2-20-2011 3000 days, YoungAtHeart 2500 days, AnnetteMM 500 days , crazymama_Lori 1200 days...Each of you is choosing Life over cigarettes...pretty amazing...~ Colleen 157 DOF 

elvan

WOW, what an amazing bunch!  CONGRATULATIONS, special shout outs to: chuck-2-20-2011 3000 days, YoungAtHeart  2500 days, swilson2  5 years, crazymama_Lori 1200 days, AnnetteMM  500 days. I am so glad you are all here!

Ellen

shashort

Sorry I am late but big big congratulations to a wonderful group of quitters! Special shoutouts to YoungAtHeart on 2500 awesome days crazymama_Lori on 1200 days chuck-2-20-2011  on a big 3000 days AnnetteMM  on 500 days. YOu all rock!!