cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Almond Bush

Finally got out and bought 2 of these beauties trying t decide where to place them. The information card says they can grow up to 4- 5' high and 3-4' across. I may just stick then in the ground in a temporary bed till I figure it out, but its very pretty and I think the birds and the bees will enjoy them too! Its supposed to get up to 80 today with storms blowing in tonight. I hope no tornados, a nearby town...like 15 minutes away, got slammed by a tornado couple weeks ago. We have been seeing more and more tornado warnings the past couple years. Scary

Walmart garden center has them for $14.97

IMG_4410.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
6 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Pretty. 

sweetplt

Ah Missy...That is a beautiful plant...you really have a green thumb...I won’t do flowers till I am back in PA and usually I put them on my deck and front porch...I lived in Indianapolis twice (hubs was transferred) some years back and some of the tornadoes were awful...I hated the sirens.  Be safe and heed all warnings...Enjoy the day planting hon...~ Colleen 149 DOF 

YoungAtHeart

Lover-ly!

elvan

What a beautiful bush, I haven't seen them at our Walmart but I try not to allow myself to go into the department where the plants are...I always have such great plans but nothing happens.

MarilynH

Beautiful ........

Beautiful plant!!!!