cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Izzytish47

Is my quit date when I start weaning or is that supposed to happen leading up to it?

Quit date

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Barbara145

Your quit day is when you totally quit.  Not one puff or you have to start over with your quit date.

sweetplt

Your quit date is when you quit smoking...~ Colleen 146 DOF 

elvan

You've got the answers...welcome to EX, read everything you can find about nicotine addiction, take all of the support that is offered on this site, and make your commitment.  I came here every morning and every evening when I first quit and it has been over five years now...I still come here pretty much every day.  The support is amazing and I have formed friendships here that will be lifelong.  I suggest that you read some blogs, two in particular that were written by JonesCarpeDiem‌ /blogs/jonescarp.aka.dale.Jan_2007-blog/2011/06/26/what-to-expect-in-the-first-four-months and My Welcome To New Members (12+ Years Of Watching) Make a plan and know what you are going to do instead of smoking when you quit...My EX Plan | BecomeAnEX  Read blogs...lots of blogs, see what is working for others and what you think might work for you.  You can find some of the best blogs right here...https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/groups/best-of-ex 

Stay close to the site, ask questions and know that we all want you to succeed.

Welcome to EX,

Ellen