Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

4/22/19 Celebrations

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgement-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

Giulia 4800 days!

lmehigan‌ 9.5 years!

newmanthony‌ 2900 days!

robin112‌ 2600 days!

picaroon‌ 6.5 years!

OldBones-Larry‌ 5.5 years!

Jdavis13‌ 2000 days!

Cindy210 1600 days!
samantha67 4 years

valerie0021‌ 1400 days!

kallienicole 3.5 years!

healthylass‌ 1100 days!

brunice-h‌ 3 years!

sophia-22 900 days!

demonchaser68 and svensel 800 days!

tedford 2 years!

Awinfield, lisa779 and smashash 700 days!

Tazzywashere 600 days!

kmw1986 1.5 years!

christine315ne, dwillard24, KTG5 and MChaney 400 days!

tylerhampton71 1 year!

mkemmerer 300 days!

Klamdring1980 200 days!

carolercac, tyatsco and Zumpalova 6 months!

Arwen, harriscasey, KarlHester, NancyJTrudelle, Stephy62290, Trishlharris81 and zwordlaw 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Quitters Club!

mamabear0718, molspete, Tash1527, vanderpaul, vincilav and Wwgstl 50 days!

If you have a celebration, whatever the period of time, feel free to share and celebrate in the comments! Not sure of your Days Of Freedom? Use the EX Quit Calculator← or check out My Quit Plan to see your DOF.

If you're just joining us, the above members are just a small sample of people who have quit with the help of the site you're on and the amazing support. Let that be motivation that you can do it too.

bb041281, Blakesmum, carlalexander, Chipstr, Duggiefresh67, goaltoquit, Harshflyer72, jamietay04, Jesse123004051023, jonimarie, kenchee, klbowers42kb, lynndarby, mstabler, nailbenderwi‌,, nickfsu1102 sammiegirl13, sandeemedwards, t.sanders920 tynerj777 and vikster02 today is your quit day! Congrats, if anyone has quit today and for starting your journey with us as well. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal blog(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys  for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Mark
EX Community Manager

If I've gotten your quit date wrong, be sure to update it and then go through the steps to sync it to the community.

Please check your Community Profile to see if you've indicated how many cigarettes on average you smoked per day. Then go to the My Quit Stats tab in your profile to see how many cigarettes you have avoided or put the mouse over your username and then click the little "ex" button in the lower left of the hovercard pop-up.

EX Community Admin Team
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies
Giulia

Well thank you Mark!  Hadn't even noticed.  Now I've got a new milestone to head for: Five Quads (QuintQuad, shall I call it?)!  Milestones are what keep the journey alive and fresh and fun!

Congrats to all who celebrate another minute and day of Freedom!  Here's to us all!

IMG_5408.JPG

JACKIE1-25-15

YaY  To our Active Elders

Giulia‌   4500 days!

OldBones-Larry‌   .

JACKIE1-25-15

Who Remain Smoke Free

elvan

WOW, congratulations to our BIG winners and our small ones too...Giulia‌ on 4800 days and OldBones-Larry‌ on 5 1/2 years!  Good for you, ALL of you.

Ellen

sweetplt

pastedImage_1.pngEveryone...on the wonderful Freedom...You are choosing Life over cigarettes...special shout out to Giulia on 4800 DOF and OldBones-Larry on 5 1/2 years of Freedom...Colleen 140 DOF 

picaroon

Hi Mark,

Thanks for mentioning me. Here's the good news, when I got the email, smoking was so far from my thoughts that I didn't realize how long it's been. If you can quit for a year or two, I mean no nicotine at all, not one puff. Eventually, it won't even cross your mind. I get together with a friend of mine every two weeks to have some beers, play cards and play Acoustic guitar. His son and wife will join us sometimes and they both smoke. Honestly, I don't really even notice it, but when I get home, my wife makes me take all of my clothes to the basement and won't let me come to bed until I take a shower because of the smell. The next day I will go deal with the clothes and they smell bad. I smoked for 30 years, my wife is an angel for putting up with the smoking for so long. Quit today, it will be the best thing you have ever done for yourself and those around you. Congrats to everyone else on the list. Peace.

Giulia

Great to see you and your 6 1/2 year quit!

0 Kudos